Payo Manufacturing Corporation
Manufacturer of Agro-Industrial Machineries which are products of Filipino ingenuity. It was founded by the late Leodegario B. Payo Sr., a Filipino inventor of national fame and distinction, who received various awards in the field of inventiveness and creativeness, the highest of which is the Presidential Award. Today, it is managed by his co-inventor Dok Edgar Lozada Delibo, DMAM the CEO and President of DACORP Group of Companies.
As a manufacturing entity, we are committed to perform the following Vision:
- To give priority to local invention and its utilization on the country’s productive system and its national life
- To contribute to national development and progress through commercial use of appropriate inventions and technologies
- To help in generating more productive employment
- To help protect and conserve the environment through the use of proper equipment and machineries in the manufacturing process
- And finally, we are committed to the formation of responsible and God-loving personnel / workers who will bear a mature Faith in God and be living witnesses to Truth, Justice, Freedom and Peace.
As a manufacturer of local inventions and innovations, the company is guided by the following MISSION statements namely:
- To develop, utilize, and increase productivity and quality of products, particularly the agro-industrial machineries
- To insure that locally-made products meet the required standards to be commercially competitive
- PAYO MANUFACTURING CORPORATION is committed to the formation of responsible and God-loving personnel / workers who will bear a mature Faith in God and be living witnesses to Truth, Justice, Freedom and Peace.